UNIQUE GIFTS

I AN INTERESTED IN GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO FIND THAT UNIQUE GIFT FOR SOMEONE AND SHARE DIFFERENT IDEAS AND PLACES TO FIND THAT UNIQUE GIFT.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

UNIQUE GIFTS for this holiday season!

I can not believe how fast time is flying by and before we know it, it is going to be Christmas! I hope everyone has been thinking about some unique gift ideas this holiday season. I have been making lists this year and coming up with some creative and unique ideas for people this year! I am looking for people to post some ideas that are very different for holiday giving and ways of presenting these gifts in a very different way. I know I will be making all sorts of different gifts this year for people. I am going to put together a gift basket for each person and each one is going to be unique and creative in what I give and how I present it to them. My favorite is going to be for my boss, who is a chocolate fanatic! I am getting her a chocolate bar with her name and business name engraved in it! This will be in a basket of all kinds of different chocolate creations....I have found so many different ways to do chocolate...it is going to be so much fun to see her open it! Let me know if you have any ideas!!!! Thanks, Christy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home